SRAM Omnium Track Chainset With GXP Cups - 48T
The purists’ choice for street and track performance. The new SRAM Omnium Track Crankset is the first external bearing track crank in the world. Designed for world-class track racing, but also at home as the ultimate "fixie" crankset, the Omnium features our strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6. The full 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel was developed for use only with 1/2 x 1/8 chains. Reports from our test riders suggest that this is the stiffest crank they’ve ever ridden.
- The first external bearing track crank in the world
- Designed for all-out velodrome racing, but also at home as the ultimate fixie crankset
- Omnium features SRAM's strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6
- The 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel is designed only for 1/2 x 1/8 chains
- Bottom bracket included,
- 825 grams
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.