SRAM RED 2012 Rear Derailleur WiFlli Aero Glide - Medium Cage
The SRAM RED 2012 Rear Derailleur WiFlli Aero Glide - Medium Cage has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you‘ve come to expect from SRAM. With WiFLi, the rear derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette.
The new range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves well over 250 grams.
AeroGlide Pulleys: New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
Exact Actuation: When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster - Lighter
SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
- Wider – a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter – as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
- Compatible with SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- 32T clearance thanks to the mid cage design: widest gear range available
- New silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide lower pulley, ceramic bearings
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
- Speeds: 10s
- Material: Carbon Inner Links, Carbon Cages, Aero Designed Titanium Hardware
- Weight: 167g
- Compatibility: 32T max cassettes
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.