SRAM Red 22 rear derailleur, Medium Cage - 11 Speed
It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can’t be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with our Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec.
The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence.
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast and accurate shifts
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle
- Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide pulleys, ceramic bearings
- Spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.