SRAM Rival 22 Chainset GXP Yaw - 172.5mm
Your needs aren't less demanding. They're different!
The new SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. Paved or not. Cyclocross or triathlon. Road racing or unchartered journeys. Rival 22 gives the ergonomics, efficiency and technology for finely tuned cyclists to meet each challenge and expand their limits.
Dedicated cyclists' demands are different not less than the pro's. Their demands change and evolve with their riding and performance, whether they're race ready or adventure ready. So why settle for a group that's simply ratcheted-down to 75 percent of what the pros ride? SRAM Rival 22 Chainset delivers 100 percent of what cyclists demand.
- Arm Material: Forged Aluminium Arms/ Machined Alloy Spider
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy Rings
- Weight: 873g (without BB)
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Available Ratios: 52/36, 50/34, 46/36
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs/ SRAM PC 1170 & PC 1130 chains
- Recommended Chain: SRAM PC 1130 chain
- Technology Highlight(S): X-Glide R chainrings/ Hidden Bolt configuration
- BB cups not included.
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.