SRAM Rival WiFli Climber Kit - PG-1050 10sp Cassette / PC1051 10sp Chain / Rear Derailleur
You love to climb but don’t want clumsy triple cranks on your bike. Sram offers you another solution in the SRAM Rival WiFli Climber Kit : WiFLi = Wider - Faster - Lighter. WiFLi is based around a compact crankset, an 11-32 cassette, and a mid-cage rear derailleur. The combination gives you a wider gear range than the most popular triple combinations, giving you a better range of gears to climb (and descend), while shedding crucial weight.
You can easily change your wheels according to the type of race you ride, or change clothes to match the weather conditions, and now you can now quickly change the configuration of your bike to fit a hilly course profile. In less than 30 minutes your bike can be transformed into a climbing machine.
WiFLi is all you need to know
- Wider a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
- Sram Rival Wifli Medium Cage Rear Mech
- Sram PG1050 11-32 Tooth Cassette
- Sram PC1051 Chain
NOTE: Compact chainset required, NOT SUPPLIED WITH THIS KIT
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.