SRAM X-Sync 1x11 Direct Mount Chainring, 6 Deg Offset
SRAM X-SYNC 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain.
- SRAM X-SYNC 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cross
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Designed by SRAM in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain
- CX1 X-SYNC chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters
- Weight: 75g (42T)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.