SRAM XX1 Rear Derailleur - Type 2.1, 11 Speed - Black
Offering the best in shifting performance and reliability the SRAM XX1 – Type 2.1, is the ideal rear derailleur for trail and enduro mountain bikes.
The SRAM XX1 rear mech features the X-horizon horizontal parallelogram design with offset pulleys that keeps a constant chain gap across all 11 gears. This limits all movement to the horizontal access which reduces shift force for fast, precise shifting. Ghost shifting is also eliminated.
Roller bearing clutch
Reducing chain bounce and slap the clutch mechanism helps to keep the chain in place as well as offering a quieter ride. Cage lock technology also makes wheel changes a lot easier.
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- X-Horizon design reduces shift force and ghost shifting
- 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels
- Type 2.1 technologies: Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock
- Horizontal Parallelogram design
- New silent pulley tooth design
- Weight: 245g
- Colours: Red, Black
- Compatibility: 1x11 X-ACTUATION™
- Bearings: BLACKBOX™ ceramic bearing pulleys
- Cage Size: Long
- Max cassette tooth: 42t
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.