Stans NoTubes Race Tyre Sealant - Quart
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Stans NoTubes Race Tyre Sealant Quart has some serious history - If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek.
For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, we've developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of our standard sealing crystals plus our special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance.
This is the next level in sealing power from the people who invented tubeless conversions and made tubeless readily available to the masses. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately.
Race Sealant is available to riders everywhere. Stan's Race Sealant is only available by the quart.
• Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures - Premium low-viscosity latex coats the tire’s sidewalls for quicker sealing
• Faster and better sealing capabilities to keep you rolling - Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
• Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line - “XL” crystals and standard crystals combine to seal larger punctures
• Safe for the environment - Comprised of natural materials
This bottle contains 1 quart of sealant (~1136ml)
|Type||Inner Tube Spares|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Type||Inner Tube Spares|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.