Tacx Bushido Smart Turbo Trainer
As the Tacx Bushido Smart Turbo Trainer is wireless and can be linked to your smartphone or tablet , you can use this trainer for workouts wherever you are. Are you going on a training camp or is there no power point handy at your training location? In that case, choose the Tacx Bushido.
The Bushido has a virtual and an actual flywheel which work harmoniously together to create a true road feel. It is equipped with a generator that generates energy through your pedal movement. This energy is needed to create the resistance and effect the connection between your trainer and your device. Therefore, it requires no mains power.
The colour of LED lights on the resistance unit show your pedal intensity, and they flash at the rhythm of your cadence. The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials; a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core Elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
- Interactive Smart trainer with wireless motor brake
- Magnets: 4 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: Roller / 40 mm
- No mains voltage required
- Power indicator (Wattage): 7 LEDs
- Supplied with front wheel support, and quick release for road/mountain bike
- Maximum power (40 km/h): 1400 Watt
- Maximum slope: 15%
- Maximum torque: 44Nm
- Maximum brake force: 128N
- Actual flywheel: 1.15 kg / Virtual
- Flywheel effect: Variable to 60kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint: 675x650mm
- Height: 410 mm
- Dimensions when folded: 565x410x245mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <10%
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.