Tacx Neo Smart Turbo Trainer
The Tacx Neo Smart Turbo Trainer offers the best in power and intelligence, and is the quietest indoor trainer currently available on the market.
The lack of any physical transmissions means this is the first true direct drive. Road feel is simulated in a highly realistic manner; there is no loss of power. The powerful motor is able to apply resistance up to 2200 Watt and simulate slopes realistically up to 25%. It also speeds up during descents. This ensures the most realistic cycling experience, also during climbs.
The lack of any physical transmission, and in turn any parts that could rattle or rub against each other, ensures this trainer is extremely quiet. In addition, this trainer requires no calibration and suffers no wear and tear.
Just like other Smart trainers, the Tacx Neo communicates using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, allowing it to be connected quickly and easily with Tacx apps. Performance data can be viewed on several devices simultaneously, including your smartphone, bike computer and sports watch.
When the Tacx Neo Smart Turbo Trainer isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively; when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status.
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Interactive Smart direct drive trainer with motor brake
- Power indicator: Multicolour LED shines onto the floor
- Supplier with front wheel support and quick release for road/mountain bikes
- Maximum power (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
- Maximum slope: 25%
- Simulation of descent: Yes
- Maximum torque: 85Nm
- Maximum brake force: 250 N
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Flywheel effect: Variable to 125 kg
- Footprint: 575x750mm
- Dimensions when folded: 620x260x440mm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <2%
|Type||Smart Turbo Trainers|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type||Smart Turbo Trainers|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.