Thule VeloCompact 927 Bike Carrier - 3 Bikes
The Thule VeloCompact 927 Bike Carrier - 3 Bikes is the next generation of compact and lightweight bike carriers, perfect for everyday use. The carrier can hold 3 bikes and you can buy an adaptor that can hold an additional fourth bike. When not in use the carrier will fold flat to store and will fit in most family size car boots. This carrier comes complete with locks and locks the bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the car. The VeloCompact is pre-assembled and fully City crash test compliant.
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the carrier before closing the tightening handle thanks to the tow bar coupling’s initial stability
- Possible to increase the load capacity to four bikes by adding a 4th bike adaptor
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders.
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar
Please be aware that because electric bikes are heavier than standard bikes, this cycle carrier can only hold 2 electric bikes.(based on an average weight of 25kg each)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.