Tifosi Camrock Gloss Sunglasses - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Tifosi Camrock Gloss Sunglasses take the best features of Tifosi’s classic Dolomite 2.0 and enhances them with a deeper lens and a more angular frame for a sharp, purposeful look.
Vented lenses decrease fogging and the fully adjustable, slip resistant hydrophilic rubber arms and nose pieces ensure a custom fit. Virtually indestructible Grilamid TR-90 nylon frames keep the Camrock lightweight, and the wrap lenses protect your eyes from harmful UVA/UVB rays. The silver / black and the matt white Camrock comes equipped with the highly mirrored, hydrophobic Clarion Blue, All Conditions Red and Clear Interchangeable lenses, a zipped hardshell case and a microfibre cleaning pouch.
- • Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces for a no-slip fit
- • Adjustable nose and arm pieces
- • Vented lenses increase air circulation & reduce fogging
- • Fits M-XL face size
- • 31 grams
- • 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- • Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.