Time Xpresso 4 Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
This new engagement of the Time Xpresso 4 Pedals is faster, more intuitive and without friction due to Iclic concept as a system of pre-opening automatic (TIME patent)
The use of a carbon blade bending instead of traditional metal spring allows these new pedals one extreme lightness. Its platform oversize 700mm ² gives a coefficient Surface Support/weight record.
- Steel shaft with composite body and blade bending composite.
- Support area Oversize 700mm ² with interchangeable stainless steel skid plates
- Weight: 224g/pair
- Pre-opening automatic engagement mechanism
- Regulation of angular sensations
- Q Factor setting (Lateral)
- Bioposition concept, minimal distance sole/Axis pedal
- Angular freedom (/ -5 °) and lateral (2.5mm)
- Heaving angle: 15 °
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.