Topeak Alien II Multi-Tool
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Topeak Alien II Multi-Tool is the award winning, do-it-all 31 function tool. It folds into a lightweight two piece body so is a perfect trail/road side cycling companian, with a comprehensive collection of useful tools as highlighted below -
- ALLEN WRENCHES: 2-L / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
- BOTTLE OPENER: Hardened steel
- BOX WRENCH: 9 mm
- CHAIN HOOK: Stainless steel wire
- CHAIN TOOL: Cromoly steel
- KNIFE: Stainless Steel
- OPEN WRENCHES: 8 / 10 / 15 mm
- PEDAL WRENCH: Mini (For field repairs)
- SCREW DRIVERS: #2 Phillips / Flat head
- SERRATED KNIFE / SAW: Stainless steel
- SIZE: 8.6 x 4.3 x 4.1 cm / 3.4” x 1.7” x 1.6”
- SPOKE WRENCHES: 14G / 15G
- TIRE LEVERS: Two integrated in body
- TOOL MATERIAL: Chrome vanadium steel
- TORX® WRENCH: T25BODY: Engineering grade plastic
- BAG MATERIAL: HD nylon
- WEIGHT: 290 g / 10.21 oz
NOTE: The chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo® 11 speed hollow pin chains.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.