Topeak Journey Trailer
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Topeak Journey Trailer loves the road whether its crossing a continent or just ambling to the shops for some essentials. It has a sturdy 16" wheel with a fully waterproof drybag, and like all good bike accessories, the Topeak Journey Trailer is easy-to-use and fit. It also has a reflective safety flag making you more visible to fellow road travellers.
- Roll top closure and carry handle
- Strong and stable on the road
- Can be used as a stand alone bag
- Quick SlideLock release for easy fitting or removal
- Drybag material is seam-sealed and sonically welded for waterproof protection
- 16" wheel includes fender with light clip fitting
- Reflective safety flag
- Optimal mount for second bike
- Compatible with 26" and 700c bikes
- Capacity: 65.3 litre/3880 ci
- Weight: 4.85kg (Trailer) 1.25kg (Drybag)
- Max weight capacity: 32 kg
- Size: 157 x 44.7 x 42 cm
- 24 month guarantee
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.