Topeak Pedal Wrench 15mm
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Topeak Pedal Wrench - 15mm is truly an inventive tool, a remarkable 15mm open wrench tool with a thick padded grip handle provides stability and comfort of the highest level.
Whether you are removing or maintaining your pedals, this exceptional tool comes along with a section holding a 6 and 8mm Allen bits for easy accessibility.
- A multi-functional tool helping with the installation, maintenance and removal of pedals.
- A pretty impressive CrMo steel, 15mm wrench tool
- Intergrated compartment for a 6-8mm Allen bits
- Supreme grip and comfort with the extendable, padded handle
- Weight: 260g
- 2 year warranty with this product
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.