Trail-gator Tow Bar - Blue
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Trail-gator Blue Tow Bar is the easy and safe way to enjoy a ride with your little angel. Let them tow with you and train by pedalling or kick back and take in the scenery, whilst you control the speed and steering. Once assembled, you don't need any tools to fit or remove it, so there`s no extra luggage to carry. Plus, the telescoping folding system makes it very easy to store.
- Ride attached or separately on same ride
- After initial assembly attaches and detaches in seconds without tools
- Child can pedal or coast whilst being towed
- Telescopes and folds for easy storage
- Adult rider controls steering
- Stabilises child`s handlebars whilst in use
- High strength steel frame
- No parts need to be removed from either bike
- Fits most 16-20inch child bikes
- Rider weight limit 70lbs
- Not suitable for use with bikes which have rear racks or rear child seats
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.