Unior Adjustable Pin Spanner
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Unior Adjustable Pin Spanner is a specially designed tool that has been hardened and tempered to ensure a long and lasting life! The 2.3 and 2.8mm pins are interchangeable, meaning that the distance between them can be adjusted to suit different requirements.
- Entirely hardened and tempered
- Double dipped plastic handles for improved grip
- 2.3 and 2.8mm pins are interchangeable
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.