Unior Head Tube Reamer 1.1/8
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Unior Head Tube Reamer 1.1/8 is used to prepare the head tube before fitting a headset. It will remove any tough paint and ensures that the headset bearings are accurately aligned.
- Used to prepare the head tube before fitting a headset
- Ideal to use at home and within the workshop
- Material: Steel, utilizing strength and durability
- Frame Size: 1.1/8 inch
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.