Unior Inner Wire Pliers
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The basic function of the Unior Inner Wire Pliers is to tension brake and derailleur steel cables. It is used for holding the inner cable and pulling it out of the housing. The safety lock is activated with a thumb push. The pliers can now be released and the cable fixed. The lock is automatically released by squeezing handles together. The additional safety lock enables easier, faster and more comfortable use.
- Material: special tool steel, hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to EN12540
- Double plastic dipped handles
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.