Vermarc Curve PRR Bibshorts, Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Vermarc Curve PRR Bibshorts are a must-have item in your wardrobe for the ambitious cyclist. This mens bibshort has a high level of comfort and is ideal for the longer bike rides.
The PRR range is Vermarcs ultimate level in quality, comfort and reliability.
- LD Pad: The Long Distance Pad is a 2 piece insert made with a superior layer with shaped wings to follow the anatomy of the rider. The special high density foam is placed in key points to provide maximum comfort. The foam has excellent transpiration qualities and high moisture management.
- Antibacterial: The use of fabrics with carbon fibres shields the body from absorbing static energy and UV rays. The structure of the fabrics accelerate evaporation of moisture, keeping the skin dry and cool. It is antibacterial and inhibits the development of odor causing bacteria.
- Visibility: Garments have reflective logos and strips to increase safety when on the bike.
- Silicone Strip: Silicone strips are used in the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up.
- Breathable: Advanced fibres and fabric construction blocking cold air or moisture to come in, but keeping a high level of breathability.
- Lightweight: Super lightweight fabrics contour perfectly to the body and guarantee a perfect ergonomic fit and a racing level of performance.
- Racing Fit: The bibshorts have been designed with an aerodynamic slim fit forming a second skin that makes every movement on and off the bike, natural and comfortable.
**Flatlock Stitching: The use of flat stitches avoid friction and irritation to the skin
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.