Vermarc Triangolo Bibshorts- Long Distance Pad
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Vermarc Triangolo Bibshorts are supremely comfortable bibshorts with a slim fit, ideal for the weekend warrior or for the regular cyclist. The Triangolo bibshorts have been designed with a slight compression effect to provide a tight fit that is designed to move with your body while cycling, which makes it perfect for those summer days where the sun is shining and only bibshorts and a short sleeved jersey will do it.
- LD Pad: A 2 piece insert made with a superior layer with shaped wings to follow the anatomy of the rider. The special high density foams are placed in key points to provide maximum comfort. The foam has excellent transpiration cpabilities and high moisture management.
- Antibacterial: The use of fabrics with carbon fibres shields the body from absorbing static energy and UV rays. The structure of the fabric accelerates evaporation of moisture keeping the skin dry and cool. It is antibacterial and inhibits the development of odor causing bacteria.
- Visibility: The bibshorts have reflective logos and strips to increase your safety hwen out on the road.
- Silicone Strip: Silicone strips are used in the hem and sleeves to prevent the jersey from riding up, even when your cycling is at its most intense.
- Breathable: Advanced fibres and fabric construction block cold air and moisture from coming in, while still keeping a high level of breathability.
- Lightweight: Super lightweight fabrics contour perfectly to the body and guarantee a perfect ergonomic fit and a racing performance.
- Slim Fit: Garments designed with a slight compression effect to provide a tight fit that moves with your body while cycling.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.