The Vermarc Veloce Bib Shorts are perfect for long distance and general weekend riding. Suitable for 16 Degrees and above.
- LD Pad: The LD Pad, or Long Distance Pad is a 2 piece insert made up of a layer of wings to perfectly match the anatomy of the rider. The foam has excellent transpiration capabilities and superior moisture management.
- Antibacterial: The use of fabrics woven with carbon fibres, shields the body from absorbing static energy and harmful UV Rays. The unique structure of the fabric accelerates evaporation of moisture, which keeps your skin dry and cool, even on the most humid of days.
- Visibility: The bib shorts have been specifically designed to ensure that maximum visibility is achieved, for cars and other hazards to be able to easily see you, no matter what angle they come from.
- Silicone Strip: High quality silicone strips are used in the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up and to keep it in place.
- Breathable: The construction of advanced fibres and fabrics block the cold air and moisture out and away from your body while still maintaining an unbeatable level of breathability.
- Lightweight: Super lightweight fabrics fit perfectly to the contours of your body and guarantee a perfect ergonomic fit giving you the racing performance needed when you're charging through the peloton.
- Flatlock Stitching: Flat stitching has been used along the seams to provide supreme comfort and to avoid chafing or irritation caused by standard stitching.
- Slim Fit: The jersey has been designed with a slight compression effect to provide a tight fit that moves with your body, allowing you to move freely and unhindered.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.