Vittoria Rubino Pro Endurance GraphenePlus road tyre - 700x23c
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
A robust tyre with reserves for difficult ground conditions as well as bad weather conditions. The Vittoria Rubino Pro Endurance GraphenePlus road tyre by Vittoria is designed for difficult road and weather conditions. In this way, it offers excellent grip in almost all situations. Its tread centre and side walls come with a special puncture protection and in addition, the centre tread design, promises good durability. The characteristics of the tyre are optimized by the use of the high-tech material GraphenePlus.
The "Directa Plus" graphene used by Vittoria with the name G+ is as thin as two to eight atoms and offers outstanding mechanical strength, high elasticity and thermal conductivity as well as an extremely low weight.
Combined with a nylon casing and a tread compound thtat are manufactured in a three-layer process, this material offers significantly improved grip (even in wet conditions), higher durability and improved puncture protection. The IT'S (Intelligent Tire System) composite materials perfectly adapt to the needs of the rider: When rolling straight, the hardest rubber part offers low rolling resistance. When braking, accelerating or cornering, the compound needed is softer and thus offers more grip.
- Very good grip in almost all weathers
- Puncture protection for centre tread and sidewalls
- Graphene Plus Isotech carbon composite material for improved grip (even in wet conditions), higher durability and improved puncture protection
- IT'S (Intelligent Tire System) composite materials perfectly adapt to the needs of the rider
- Weight: approx. 440 g (700 x 23C), 480 g (700 x 25C)
|Size||700 x 23c|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Size||700 x 23c|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.