WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat gives better communication between adult and child.
Positioned comfortably in front of you the whole bike ride an infant feels intimate, fun and secure.
- Unique centre mounted bike seat that attaches to nearly all bikes
- Instructions and tools included in pack
- 24 months guarantee
- Features an added strap across the bottom of the seat for enhanced stability
- 2 movement thumb screw and buckle release add extra safety precautions
- Centre mounted bike seat fits to all bikes with 16" frame and over
- No impact on steering
- 5 point safety harness and padded seat for comfort and security
- Detachable head rest for when your child sleeps
- Suitable for children aged 1-4 years
- Fun and safe for both of you as your child is in front of you
- Foot rests and straps across the foot prevent little feet from dangling
- Integrated high sides and increased seat size ensure optimal child safety
- It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
- It will fit mens, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
- It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we don't recommend fitting to these bikes
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.