WeeRide Co-Pilot Tag Along
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Bring your child along for the ride with the WeeRide Co-Pilot Tag-Along
This tagalong with quick release is perfect for easy transport and storage.
This product is securer than a tow bar and allows your child to pedal forward, backwards or coast!The WeeRide name is known for its great quality and and pricing, and the new patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child. It is incredibly easy to set up as the bike is 95% assembled, so in only 5 minutes you'll be up and running, ready to go!
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9
- Rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest, but can coast on pedals at 40cm
- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child
- WeeRide name for quality and great pricing.
- Much securer than a tow bar
- Superior design Front Splash Guard and Safety Flag included
- Bike is 95% assembled
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
- Uniquely fits oversized seat posts, upto 40mm
- 700c wheel bikes
- 20" wheel size holds up to a 35kg rider
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.